People are always writing things on their hands, little reminders to do stuff, etc. I do it all the time, everyone I know does it, and how am I going to solve my problem of remembering something, of finding things, etc. other than an app for my iPhone. God knows I'm reliant on it for everything else. So here's a little creative concept to go along with the campaign Apple already has going, followed by the mock ad I made, and an actual Apple advertisement for the App Store.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
App Store Ad
So last night, I was bored. I was lying around in bed, with nothing to do. All of my friends had homework and such that they were working on, so I wasn't sure what to do with myself. I was watching Lost and doodling on my hand with a pen I'd found in my bed (weird, right?). My Twitter status read: "I have too much time on my hands". And then I had this weird little idea for an advertisement.
People are always writing things on their hands, little reminders to do stuff, etc. I do it all the time, everyone I know does it, and how am I going to solve my problem of remembering something, of finding things, etc. other than an app for my iPhone. God knows I'm reliant on it for everything else. So here's a little creative concept to go along with the campaign Apple already has going, followed by the mock ad I made, and an actual Apple advertisement for the App Store.
People are always writing things on their hands, little reminders to do stuff, etc. I do it all the time, everyone I know does it, and how am I going to solve my problem of remembering something, of finding things, etc. other than an app for my iPhone. God knows I'm reliant on it for everything else. So here's a little creative concept to go along with the campaign Apple already has going, followed by the mock ad I made, and an actual Apple advertisement for the App Store.
Labels:
advertisement,
app store,
apple,
creative concept,
itunes,
mock ad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment