My mother has assigned me the project of creating her new bakery's web site. I'm quite thrilled as I really love web and graphic design more than anything else. These are some of the ideas I was dreaming up (while in class today). Hopefully Adler doesn't mind. The class is about being creative anyway, right? It's better I'm daydreaming ideas then listening about his former students.
Anyway, here's the photos of my journal, the sketches and the scrapbooked version. I wanted some ideas as to colors. Since Sweet Polly's colors are something of the pea green and dark purple area. I've also had the font types I messed around with. My plan was to screen-capture the site as I was making it, but the software I have is a demo and therefore adds a gross watermark to it. Bleck! I'll screencap the finished project when I'm done though!

No comments:
Post a Comment